Thank you for your enquiry, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Construction: GRP
- Length (Feet): 45.54
- Length (Metres): 13.88
- Beam: 4.25 meter
- Min Draft: 1.05 meter
- Max Draft: 1.05 meter
- LOA: 13.88 meter
- LOD: 12.17 meter
- Dry Weight: 10870
- Fuel Capacity: 1 x 1400 L (308 Gal)
- Water Capacity: 1 x 640 L (141 Gal)
- Holding Capacity: 1 x 80 L (18 Gal)
- Number of Engines: 2
- Engine Make: Volvo
- Engine Model: D4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 768
- Type of Propeller: 4 Blade, Bronze
- Total Power: 600
- Max Speed: 24
- Cruising Speed: 17
The Beneteau Swift Trawler 44 is an aft cockpit, trawler style, flybridge, fast cruiser with
rugged sea keeping abilities.
Twin shaft drive dieselscapable of cruising at 16/18 kts (max 24 kts), the 44 was conceived as a
long distance cruising boat. 6 berths in 3 cabins including the saloon. Equipment includes heating,
generator, updated electronics etc.
Built by Beneteau in 2012.
Blue GRP “Semi-planing” hull with centre keel and stern bathing platform.
Twin, semi balanced rudders with dual station hydraulic steering.
White GRP decks, superstructure, aft cockpit and flybridge.
Teak laid cockpit sole, bathing platform and starboard side deck.
Moulded non-slip surfaces to foredeck and flybridge
Teak capping on raised bulwarks.
Internal structural, GRP, moulding with integral engine bearers.
Internal joinery finished in Alpi Mahogany.
2 x Volvo D4, 4 cylinder 300hp diesel engines.
Flexibly mounted beneath saloon floors with good access.
Fresh water heat exchanger cooling with wet exhausts
Shaft driven 4 bladed bronze propellers with Stripper rope cutters
Reversing reduction gearboxes
Cruising speed – 16 to 18 kts. Max speed – approx. 24 kts
Engine Hours: Both port and starboard showing 768 hours.
Max Power Bow thruster with dual controls.
Lenco Electro hydraulic trim tabs with dual station controls.
Last serviced: Spring 2020
Engine room camera
Fire proof engine cooling inlet pipework.
Fuel: 1,400 litres fuel in two aluminium tanks.
Freshwater: 640 litres fresh water in two rigid plastic tanks.
Dock freshwater hose inlet
Hot water: 42 litre calorifier tank with immersion heater.
Holding tank: 120 litre holding tank
12 volt system – 4 x 50ah, 12v engine start batteries. 2 x 140ah, 12v domestic
batteries. 2 x 50ah 12v bow thruster batteries.
All batteries charged by engine driven alternator or 2 x 220v 25ah chargers.
12v LED lighting throughout. 12v sockets at both helm positions. Standard navigation
12v windscreen wipers and washer, deck wash pump, searchlight.
220 volt system – Shore cable to socket on transom. RCCB to breaker board including
sockets, 2 x 25ah battery chargers and fresh water immersion heater. 220v outlets in
cabins, saloon and galley.
Fischer Panda 4000 diesel 220v generator in cocoon
At internal helm -
Plastimo binnacle type helmsman’s compass.
Raymarine Axiom Multi function display / chart plotter - 2018
Raymarine digital radar scanner on mast 2018
Raymarine ST70 Autopilot control head unit with hydraulic drive
Raymarine Ray90 DSC VHF Radio. 2018
Class A AIS transceiver fitted
At upper helm –
Plastimo binnacle type helmsman’s compass
Raymarine Axiom MFD chart plotter radar etc. - 2018
Raymarine ST70 Autopilot control head unit
Raymarine Ray90 DSC VHF radio - 2018
Raymarine loud hailer
6 Berths in 3 cabins including saloon
Fitted galley including 220v microwave oven
2 x heads/shower compartments
Diesel fired warm air cabin heating, outlets in cabins, saloon and cockpit
Philips TV to saloon, Logic TV to owner’s cabin. Glomex TX aerial
Corail carpet in wheelhouse
Cream upholstery in saloon.
Fitted sheets and Duvets to master and guest cabins.
From Forward – Master suite with large central island berth, stowage under, hanging
lockers and cupboard, hull windows with opening ports.
En-suite heads with washbasin, electric (fresh water flush) sea toilet piped to holding tank, and shower with shower drain.
Guest cabin to port with large double berth, stowage under and lockers.
Day heads to starboardwith washbasin, electric sea toilet piped to holding tank and shower.
Steps up from lower lobby to wheelhouse/saloon.
Helm station to starboard. Bench with 2 seats and backrest. Large wheel. Fold down
false floor. Instrument cluster. Engine and thruster controls. Full height sliding door to sidedeck.
Galley to port with 3 burner gas cooker gas oven. Corian worksurface, twin stainless steel sinks. Large fridge. Stowage.
Saloon – Settee to starboard, converts to a proper double bed with a single pull. Saloon table that extends, tilts (for stowing) and can be raised and lowered. Deep cupboards to port with lots of storage and shelf over.
Curtain between galley/helm station and saloon for privacy. Curtains around forward windscreen. Blinds to side windows. T.V.
3 piece “Patio” sliding doors leading to aft cockpit.
Deck and Equipment
Deep aft cockpit with teak laid sole and L shaped seating to port.
- Blue cockpit enclosure canopy.
- 2 x large storage lockers in cockpit sole.
- Hot and cold cockpit shower.
- Transom door to large teak laid bathing platform with wet locker.
- Bathing ladder.
- Door from cockpit to wide cockpit level starboard side deck walkway.
- Opening door hull topside adjacent helm side door – (access to pontoon).
- Steps up to foredeck with sunbathing pad with blue cushions.
- 30” high Stainless Steel guardrails.
- Lewmar 1,000w electric anchor windlass, draining anchor locker.
- 20kg self-stowing anchor with dolphin nose s/s protection, 75m 10mm chain
- Port side deck at foredeck level with steps down aft to cockpit.
- Bow, stern and spring cleats. Mooring warps & fenders.
- Hose pipe, cleaning materials
- Flybridge – with comfortable “upper cockpit”
- GRP & teak steps from cockpit to flybridge through opening hatch cover.
- Large rear deck for dinghy storage or sunbathing area.
- GRP galley with washbasin and fridge to starboard
- L shaped seating to port with teak table. Bench seat to starboard
- Blue upholstery
- Helm station forward with helm and co-pilot seats plus instrumentation.
- Blue flybridge helm/cockpit and aft deck covers
- White lowering alloy mast and boom on flybridge for dinghy hoist.
- Tabernacle mounted with s/s quick release shrouds.
- Electric, self tailing winch for crane halyard. 120kg lifting capacity.
- Folding Nestaway RIB with 2.5hp Suzuki 4 stroke outboard engine
- Transom mounted outboard stowage bracket.
Avon 4 man Liferaft in valise – service was due January 2019
2 x remote fire extinguishers in engine room.
Manual, electric and automatic electric bilge pumps.
Horse shoe lifebuoy.
In this instance Fox’s Yacht Sales are acting as brokers for the vendor. The vendor has provided the information and whilst we endeavour to ensure the accuracy, the details are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed. Any prospective purchaser is advised to check the boat specification thoroughly and to employ at their expense a qualified marine surveyor and/or engineer to check the specification and condition of this craft and its equipment.
Outboard engine brackets
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manual bilge pump